Please note we will be closed Monday, July 4, 2022 to observe Independence Day. Regular hours will resume on Tuesday, July 5, 2022.
The following restrictions apply to online payment:
- Traffic and Criminal cases with an outstanding arrest warrant cannot be paid online
- Traffic and Criminal cases with a mandatory court appearance indicated cannot be paid
- A parking ticket cannot be paid online if a BMV hold has been issued
- Payments are not accepted between 11:20 p.m. and midnight
- All outstanding fines for all counts on a case must be paid in full.
- Partial payments are not accepted
To pay your case:
- Please have your Visa or MasterCard ready
- You will be required to enter the credit card security code (also known as CVV2 or CVC2) located on the back of your card
- After you click Continue, use the case search feature to locate your case
- Click "Pay Online" to initiate payment
- An email address is required and a receipt will be sent by email
- Payments are processed by Authorize.net
- Follow the directions given
NOTICE AND WEB PAYMENTS DISCLAIMER: It is a felony offense in the State of Ohio to tamper with public records. Ohio Revised Code Section 2913.42 Tampering With Records.